1. A used car isn’t expensive a new one.
2. The computer will automatically the names.
3. A short test is called a . We’ll have one next week.
4. I asked my employer for a last week. He said he would think about it.
5. Did the student you when she answered all the questions correctly?
6. I sometimes about a vacation on a tropical island.
7. They can’t come to class on Fridays they have to work.
8. I that it is difficult to learn English. But you can do it!
9. Which dress did you to buy, the red one or the blue one?
10. To prevent war, nations or parties sometimes have to .
11. Everyone stand in line and for the photograph.
12. Dave lived in San Francisco for six years.
13. A is a beautiful flower that blooms in the spring.
14. He’s in a hurry. He can’t even long enough to drink some water.
15. They go to bed early at night and early in the morning.
16. Jones is our new secretary. She just started on Monday.
17. Roberta has a sore throat and a runny . She has a cold.
18. I just found this umbrella. Did anybody it?
19. Don’t just put your tapes in a drawer. them often.
20. She budgets her income carefully. That’s very of her.
21. It was so cold last winter that the lakes in the park all .
22. When does the post office on Saturdays, do you know?
23. If you want to water your lawn and make your grass green, you need to purchase a good .
24. In your first aid supplies, it’s a good idea to have tape and .
25. All right. I’m going to take your picture. Now everybody, stand together. And don’t look depressed. Smile.
Come on, everybody, say “ .”