1. Mr. and Mrs. Wilson their clothes at the laundromat.
2. I sometimes a check at the supermarket.
3. I you a happy birthday. Here is your birthday present. I hope you like it.
4. The traffic is the heaviest at hour. There is sometimes a traffic jam.
5. My is collected every Monday morning.
6. These vegetables were delivered today. They’re very .
7. The last time I saw your hair , it was on the dresser.
8. When do you studying English every day?
9. I need somebody to help me this refrigerator into place.
10. At the butcher shop, I can buy meat or .
11. A lot of birds live in the . It’s very wet there.
12. You should your shoes before going on a job interview.
13. He quickly turned his steering wheel to avoid a .
14. That is the home for insects and small birds.
15. The speedometer of a car is located on the board.
16. You should the boxes before recycling them.
17. When you take the dog on a walk, make sure you use a .
18. This is dirty. Put it in the sink with the others.
19. The baby’s skin is slightly red because of the diaper .
20. If he is embarrassed, he will probably .
21. Winter on the East Coast is very cold and sometimes .
22. You need a camera with a to take pictures at night time.
23. In one semester, you can a lot if your attendance is consistent.
24. Maria put a coat of on her new table, and it looks wonderful.
25. Their honeymoon was a memory they will for the rest of their lives.